By popular demand, we are now offering the ability to buy now online and take advantage of any of our limited time only sales and group discount offer 15% off when you checkout with three cards or more.
How do I do this?
We are currently adding this as a function on our site but for now, in our design tool fill in your content to the best of your ability for your upcoming event, add the discount code on our cart page and then checkout.
Next, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and let our team know you would like to print your order later. Our design team will go ahead and create the proof for the content you have provided to date, however you can keep this link to the proof for a later date and login to ask for changes.
Will there be an extra shipping fee for held orders? For example, when I hold my place cards and ship them later, will I need to pay for shipping?
Yes this will attract an additional fee for each additional shipment for shipping and handling of AUD$15 for shipping and handling for AU customers, and US $30 for USA, UK, Canada and other international customers.
How long can I put an order on hold?
As long as you like, you can even order thankyou cards well before an event and have them printed after the event.
When you are ready to print
Click the link in your email that you received for your proof notification and add any changes to the proof, our designer team will update the proof within 1-2 business days for your approval to go to print.
For further information feel free to contact us
Send an email to email@example.com or Chat to our Live Support Team Live
How to make changes to your proof
- Login to your account and go to ‘my order list’.
- Click ‘review proof’.
- Review the front of the design proof and left-click to add comments and press ‘enter’ to save it or click ‘approve & next’ if it’s good to go.
- Click ‘review next side’ to review the backside and envelope proof.
- Review the backside and envelope and click ‘request change’ to add any comments to change the back and envelope, and click ‘approve & next’ to continue.
- If you are not ready to print one or two items in your order yet, please leave a comment on each item (e.g: Please hold printing until Dec 21).
- Click ‘submit my feedback’ once you complete the review.
- There will be a pop-up notification confirming the feedback submission status.
- The design proof status on your account will be updated and a new proof will be sent to you within the next 48 hours.